Wednesday 27 March 2013

E.L.F Baked Blush and Baked Bronzer review......

I have quite a few of E.L.F's (Eyes Lips Face)  products in my make up collection with them being so cheap it would be rude not to.

Now the quality of the products do vary there are a few I would not re-purchase, I think with some of the products it is a case of you get what you pay for.


The same cannot be said for the Baked Bronzer and Baked Blushes I think they are fabulous especially when you take the price into consideration at only £3.75 they are a steal.



Don't be fooled by the packaging which is very basic as the product is no reflection. I will start with the bronzer there are three shades to choose from, I have the lightest shade St Lucia its a nice coffee colour with a gold undertone as I am quite fair and slightly afraid of dark bronzers but this shade is fine for me it would probably be to light for anyone with a medium complexion, It has a shimmery finish perfect for that sun kissed look. This will definitely be my go to blusher for spring and summer.



Onto the blush the packaging is the same as the bronzer but like I said don't be fooled, there are four colours in total I purchased the colour Peachy Cheeky, which is a gorgeous peachy colour with plum and gold undertones and again it has a shimmery finish, tread lightly with this as they are very pigmented and you don't want to walk out looking like a disco ball. Used sparely this colour is beautiful on the face with a light tan it is the perfect colour to see you into the Spring/Summer months.





I would definitely re-purchase both these products although I would maybe go a shade darker on the bronzer for the Summer months just in case the sun wants to make an appearance and I have the chance to get a tan!!


The bronzer can be purchased here. Blush here.



No comments:

Post a Comment