Monday 8 April 2013

Birchbox...............

Birchbox has taken over the Joliebox and made its first UK launch January 2013, now if you don't know what Birchbox is its a monthly subscription beauty box you sign up online fill out a beauty profile and you will then receive a box of beauty samples every month based on your beauty profile.

Its a great way to try out multiple products before you buy. In each box you receive 4 to 5 beauty samples plus a beauty and lifestyle extra. In total this month i received 7 samples.

I didn't sign up to this box until late March which did qualify me for the March Birchbox and this is what i received.....


Laura Geller Inkwell waterproof gel liner - Full Size £24.50
MoltonBrown Valbonne Fragrance - Full Size £65
Nick Chavez Beverley Hills Plump N' Thick leave - In thickening mist - Full Size £13.90
La Sultane De Saba Body Lotion With Argon Oil - Full Size £26.50
Yu - Be Moisturising Skin Cream - Full Size £19.50




Beauty Extra:
Sanctuary 30 day Thermal Transformation Mask - Full Size £27.50

Lifestyle Extra:
Lindt Lindor heart tin filled with chocolate truffles - Full Size £2.99


I haven't had a chance to try everything in the box but I will do a quick review on what I have tried.

I was excited to receive the Laura Geller Gel liner the great thing about this is the brush applicator is located in the lid, this glides on the lid beautifully so soft and creamy however i thought the colour pay off could have been better didn't seem opaque on the lid.

I'm not a huge fan perfume samples as I find there is alot I don't like, I couldn't have been more wrong about this fragrance I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! The description states It has notes of bergamot, dewy orange flower, rose, vetiver and leather.

Nick Chavez leave in thickener I really found this did make a difference on my hair. I have fine limp hair and struggle with most products as i find they just weigh my hair down but i did notice a difference after using this.

Yu - Be Moisturising skin cream, I haven't really tried this for its moisturising purposes as the smell put me off so unsure.

La Sultane Body Lotion I haven't used this properly yet but it smells lovely.

Sanctuary Thermal Mask I haven't tried this out yet I'm waiting for the perfect girly night in to try out this baby!

Lindt Lindor Chocolate who doesn't love Chocolate!!!!



Overall I am pleased with this box and looking forward to the next one....






No comments:

Post a Comment