Wednesday 3 April 2013

Nivea lip butter review.....

I purchased a Nivea lip butter when they first came out but could only get the Raspberry scented one whereas the scent is nice (reminds me of Raspberry Fruitella's) you must be careful not too layer it on too thick as the lip butter has a sheer light pink finish to it can look a little odd when too much has been applied which is easily done as they are so soft and creamy if you press to hard you get loads of product.




However I recently went to my local Boots and noticed they had the Vanilla and Macadamia Lip butter in stock and this one is just heavenly!! I am so in love with it, its so soft creamy and and glides on beautifully. The formula of the Raspberry one is exactly the same but the Raspberry one has a tinted finish, they also do a Caramel one which I have not yet tried.

I would highly recommend the Nivea lip butter to anyone they are so moisturising and keep your lips feeling moisturised for a long while after application.

If interested you can purchase them here.


No comments:

Post a Comment